The success and well-being of our children depends upon the quality of our connection with their parents. It is our joint mission of cooperation that creates a community of belonging and togetherness.
This page is private and requires a password to view.
- Password Security.
At the Preschool of the Arts,
our practice of the Reggio Approach
is based on these principles:
- A child is capable and competent.
- The teacher is present and in tune with the classroom.
- Freedom happens within structure.
- Learning is visible
- The environment is the third teacher
- Connecting with nature is a daily practice
- Art is an essential learning tool
- Joy fosters learning
- Self-worth is the foundation of learning.
PRESCHOOL OF THE ARTS
CENTER FOR JEWISH LIFE
477 Mathis Ferry Road • Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 • 843-884-2323